Friday, July 22, 2011

Meet the Team

Fit Chick on the Fly will show you how I maintain a healthy lifestyle on-the-go. Not only will I talk about myself, but I may mention a super special guy that I call my boyfriend.Whether Mike knows it or not, he sort of inspired me to write this blog.

So, with out further adieu I'd like to introduce my wonderful boyfriend Mike.





Now there's something you need to know about Mike. I kid you not when I say his entire day revolves around what he can put in his mouth next. He's one of those people I absolutely despise...eats whatever he wants, whenever he wants and NEVER GAINS ONE LB. Like me, Mike is a former athlete: Played baseball at UM and then got drafted in the second round with the Houston Astros.



Mike and I met in October of 2009 though a mutual friend. After endless conversations about baseball and softball and a nice date to Quarterdeck, we decided to become "gym buddies." Needless to say the gym buddy thing lasted a couple months and then well..... _______....you can fill in the blanks! :)




The second player in my line up is my first child (dog), Jersey. Named after the uniform, not the state!



Mike and I rescued this precious little girl about 4 month's ago. As you can see she likes baseball just as much as her mommy and daddy! I am pretty much obsessed with her so I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot about her in the blogs to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment